Northwestern is completely done recruiting in the class-of-2014, securing a 15-player class that is highlighted by four Top247 prospects.
Five-star OLB Justin Hilliard is looking to visit Northwestern next weekend.
Looking ahead to 2015, the Wildcats coaching staff has begun to send out offers in the junior class, and next weekend will be the first big recruiting date for head coach Pat Fitzgerald and his staff.
The nation’s top-ranked linebacker according to 247Sports in Cincinnati (Ohio) St. Xavier’s Justin Hilliard is looking to head to Evanston according to his father.
Several other major talents and key targets for Northwestern are also expected to be in the Chicago area, and they’ll be coming from all over the country.
- Cary (Ill.) Grove Community offensive lineman Trevor Ruhland is a coveted local talent for Northwestern.
- The nation’s No. 10 tight end Jackson Harris makes his way up from Columbia (Tenn.) Central already holding an offer.
- Charlotte (N.C.) Christian center Brian Chaffin recently added his scholarship from the Wildcats.
- Clovis (Calif.) North running back Bolu Olorunfunmi was offered in December.
- The nation’s No. 7 outside linebacker in Missouri City (Texas) Ridge Point’s Cameron Townsend is expected on campus. Like Hilliard, he has racked up full-rides from many of the nation’s top programs.
For more on Northwestern’s recruiting efforts in 2015, check out the target list here.
Already have an account? Sign In